Before the smartphone, riders summoned a taxi by waving an arm or calling a dispatcher but mobile apps are changing that, helping both drivers and passengers.
GPS enabled smartphones and apps have transformed urban commutes more than any technological advancement in the last 10 years. GPS enabled devices have kickstarted many forms of serviced on-demand transport.
Smartphone users can locate and request minicabs with GPS. Drivers confirm they’re on the way, and payment is made by mobile phone, with no cash changing hands.
Using our App customers can:
- Get a quotation for their journey
- Make a booking
- Check its status
- Get an ETA on ASAP bookings
- Add additional pick-ups to their booking
- See where all available vehicles are on a map
- Contact the driver by text or call via the app
- Choose an address from groups ie “Airports”
- Add Flight Numbers for Airport bookings
- See driver details
- Receive an email confirmation
- Track the vehicle on a map
- Manage previous bookings
- Manage favourite addresses
- Pay by cash, card, or on account